Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a central role in the ambiance that guests have when arriving at your Woburn home. When you choose that it’s time to replace your doors, it typically means you are willing to enhance your home’s curb appeal or that you are just eager for a change in home ambiance. Either way, replacement doors are a big investment and call for a few things to remember. Lucky for you, the professionals at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to think over before you choose the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finish off the style of your doorway with decorative hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not emphasize your door with a pop of color? Colors that match your current paint scheme are great and uniform, but colors that provide conflict to your scheme can make your home look one of a kind!
- Experiment with lighting. People often undervalue the power of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re illuminating specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, good lighting can bring an entire look together and feel cheerful and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The power of greenery near a doorway can also make an excellent first impression. Plants can shift attention to particular door details and distract attention away from other unfriendly features of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many added features that can improve a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the correct accents, your door and home can be given a major revamp.
Accept guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a lasting first impression. Drop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Woburn, give them a call at 781-935-4947 or arrange an appointment online to work through all the options for getting replacement doors to improve the look of your home.