Location: Greater Boston Area
Pella Windows and Doors, a growing company is now looking for an Architect Business Development Representative to work closely with residentially focused architects within our footprint. We need a confident, outgoing individual who is self-disciplined and thrives on a challenge. We provide independence and an exciting, fast paced and fun work environment. We look for you to provide a competitive drive, an outgoing nature, and the will to be the best sales representative in the industry.
- Commission-based compensation, with opportunity to earn a great income
- Smartphone, laptop computer and product samples
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K and Life Insurance
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the Window and Door industry
- Excellent Training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
- Be a product expert and advise on the use and applications of Pella products.
- Uncover new quoting opportunities with architects.
- Be the architect's primary contact for technical questions
- With manager assistance, retain project control during preliminary planning stages.
- Use CRM tool for all architectural activity reporting
- Conduct Lunch and Learn meetings to educate architectural firms on our product while gaining credits
- Participate in Associations where the likely of meeting and interacting with architects is high
- Track list of job leads, bid, and won (lost) from your architectural efforts.
Essential Skills and Attitudes Required:
- Responsible and accountable for meeting company sales goals.
- Actively call on architects, utilizing CRM, to learn jobs architects are currently designing.
- Provide product and technical expertise in assisting architects with job requirements and specifications.
- Provide Pella presentations / demonstrations with products / literature expounding the benefits/value of Pella as being “preferred window /door solution” for the architectural community.
- Promptly resolve/escalate ANY architectural Pella issue, escalating to the Sales Manager/VP when necessary and appropriate.
- Bring leads/plans to the attention of GM of Trade
- Learn list of contractor bidders from Pella "friendly" architects.
- Target specific architects as directed by management.
- Actively participate in networking associations (AIA, CSI, BRAGB, NARI, NESA, etc.).
- Send company generated advertising/promo emails quarterly.
- Distribute ADM's and literature
- Assist training new trade sales reps on architect interaction
New England Window & Door is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by providing consultative design services, pre-finishing capabilities, and expert installation of our quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. New England Window & Door is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known by the industry for providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. This singular focus has helped us become a Top 10 distributor for Pella Corporation nationwide and the recipient of dozens of performance awards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
Pella Windows and Doors is committed to workforce diversity. Pella is a Tobacco-Free Work Environment. Post-offer background check and drug screen required. Pella participates in E- Verify. Pella will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Pella Windows and Doors provides a working environment free of discrimination and harassment. Pella Windows and Doors treats all persons equally, regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age or disability, as each is protected under federal law. A number of states in which Pella operates have laws protecting classifications of Team Members not necessarily protected under federal law. Therefore, Pella also treats all persons equally, regardless of political affiliation and belief, pregnancy, national origin, age, creed, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, mental disorder, veteran status, ancestry or handicap as each category is protected under a municipal ordinance or state law.
Job Type: Full-time