Pella Boston Windows & Doors an innovative, dynamic, growing company is now looking for a Commercial Sales Representative for the Eastern Mass territory. We need a confident, outgoing individual who is self-disciplined and thrives on a challenge. We provide independence and an exciting, fast paced and fun work environment. We look for you to provide a competitive drive, an outgoing nature, and the will to be the best sales representative in the industry.
- Competitive salary plus commission-based compensation, with opportunity to earn a great income
- Use of Smartphone, laptop computer and product samples
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the construction industry
- Excellent training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
- Responsible and accountable for meeting the individual and team sales and marketing goals agreed to with their sales managers.
- Design and implement a sales plan that will achieve sales goals by organizing time and activities to maximize time in front of customers.
- Obtains, updates and demonstrates detailed industry, company, and competitor and product knowledge.
- Provides product demos to qualified customers upon request, emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales orders.
- Completes accurately and submits in a timely manner all documentation necessary to ensure that product can be ordered and scheduled for delivery by estimating delivery dates based on knowledge of company’s production and delivery schedules.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Provide pro-active after-sales follow-up to ensure positive and acceptable CSR scores.
- Investigates and resolves customer enquiries and complaints, escalating to the Sales Manager/VP when necessary and appropriate.
- Complies with company policies on pricing, discounting, credit and collections to ensure profitability
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, construction background, industry experience, 5-10 years related sales experience.
- A track record of success supported by result and achievements
- Technologically advanced
- The ability to develop business strategies that lead to a presentation of opportunities and solutions to a prospective account
- Individual’s motor vehicle record must also comply with company requirements
Essential Skills and Attitudes Required:
- Mathematical skills, accuracy in measurements
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills; calculator skills. Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, the Internet
- Verbal and written English communication skills
- Reasoning and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal and Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Customer Satisfaction Skills
- Professional in behavior and appearance
- Team oriented
- Flexible in work days/hours
- Ability to prioritize
- Dependable and Punctual
- Able to work 40+ hours per week
- Maintain high level of quality and quantity of work
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to drive personal vehicle and have a valid Drivers’ license
- Travelling by airplane is required periodically
As an individually owned Pella branch we are committed to excellence, which has helped to propel Pella into one of the most successful window and door manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. Pella Corporation, is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Apply today to learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors!