Pella Boston Windows & Doors is now looking for a Corporate Recruiter who will be responsible for managing the company's full-cycle recruiting process for all roles. This individual will be key in helping to ensure the continuous growth and success of our company through exceptional candidate review and hiring.
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, vision 401K and Life Insurance
- Excellent Training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
- Conducting resume and phone screens, as well as in-person interview with applicants
- Coordinating all interviews, including scheduling with interviewers and candidates
- Developing search strategies to reach and attract qualified candidates
- Drafting job descriptions and job postings that accurately describe the company’s roles and their requirements as well as appeal to job seekers
- Creating and maintaining job postings across various platforms
- Building internal and external partnerships to maximize the effectiveness of our recruiting initiatives
- Attending job fairs and participating in other on-campus recruitment opportunities
- Developing a talent pipeline for immediate and future positions
- Managing the company’s applicant tracking system
- Providing various recruiting reports to management
- Working with Human Resources and Accounting to suggest appropriate compensation for roles
- Working with Human Resources and management to implement selection tools
- Performing other Human Resources responsibilities as required
- 3 + years of full cycle recruiting experience including recruiting for technical roles at all levels of an organization
- Experience with high-volume recruiting in a high-growth organization (15-30 hires/year)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Must have a United States security clearance or the ability to obtain a United Sates security clearance
As an individually owned Pella branch we are committed to excellence, which has helped to propel Pella into one of the most successful window and door manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Apply today to learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors!