Location: Woburn, MA
Are you a confident, outgoing team player who constantly strives to be number one and has a motivational impact on everyone you meet? If so we need to talk to you. Pella Windows and Doors, a growing company is now looking for a Showroom Specialist.
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, vision 401K and Life Insurance
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the Window and Door industry
- Excellent Training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
- Maintain a world class image at the showroom
- Qualify leads
- Ensure all sales transactions are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Secure appointments for sales staff
- Greet customers as they enter showroom
- Answer telephone calls from past and potential customers
- Train others in product application and systems usage to assist the sales staff in closing sales
Essential Skills and Attitudes Required:
- Mathematical skills
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills; calculator skills. Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, the Internet
- Verbal and written English communication skills
- Reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Customer satisfaction skills
- Detail oriented
- Professional in behavior and appearance
- Team oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Dependable and Punctual
- Able to work 40+ hours per week
- Maintain high level of quality and quantity of work
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to drive personal vehicle
New England Window & Door is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by providing consultative design services, pre-finishing capabilities, and expert installation of our quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. New England Window & Door is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known by the industry for providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. This singular focus has helped us become a Top 10 distributer for Pella Corporation nationwide and the recipient of dozens of performance awards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
Pella Windows and Doors is committed to workforce diversity. Pella is a Tobacco-Free Work Environment. Post-offer background check and drug screen required. Pella participates in E- Verify. Pella will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Pella Windows and Doors provides a working environment free of discrimination and harassment. Pella Windows and Doors treats all persons equally, regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age or disability, as each is protected under federal law. A number of states in which Pella operates have laws protecting classifications of Team Members not necessarily protected under federal law. Therefore, Pella also treats all persons equally, regardless of political affiliation and belief, pregnancy, national origin, age, creed, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, mental disorder, veteran status, ancestry or handicap as each category is protected under a municipal ordinance or state law.
Job Type: Full-time