- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, vision, 401K and Life Insurance
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
Pella Boston Windows & Doors is now looking for a Staff Accountant in their Haverhill, MA location. The Staff Accountant is responsible for applying principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to our Accounting Manager and other Finance Team members. Additional job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to the general ledger accounts.
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures
- Maintains and updates spreadsheets
- Review, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports
- Prepares month end financial statements for various departments
- Monitors and reconciles cash and investments on a daily basis
- Files monthly and quarterly sales tax returns
- Tracks and maintains fixed assets
- Monitors service labor credits, maintenance service agreements and outstanding AP checks
- Participates in month end, quarterly, and annual financial reporting as required
- Participates in financial audits and physical inventory
- Acts as back-up for A/P position
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university;
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring accuracy
- Ability to make decisions, problem solve and work independently
- Ability to keep organized records and good documentation skills
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced computer skills; calculator skills. Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, the Internet
As an individually owned Pella branch we are committed to excellence, which has helped to propel Pella into one of the most successful window and door manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-help company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Apply today to learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors!