Pella Boston Windows & Doors is now looking for a Warehouse Worker in our Haverhill, MA warehouse. We provide an exciting, fast paced and fun work environment. We look for you to provide high productivity, attention to detail, safe work habits and the desire to be part of the best brand in the industry.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
- Interprets orders to load and unload window and door products from trucks
- Scan products into and out of appropriate storage locations
- Operates forklift, cherry picker and other equipment in warehouse
- Inspects orders for error or damage
- May assist in unloading trucks at customer sites
- May participate in quarterly inventories
- Maintains clean warehouse
- Conforms to all safety guidelines and procedures in the warehouse
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior warehouse experience a plus
- Forklift training
As an individually owned Pella branch we are committed to excellence, which has helped to propel Pella into one of the most successful window and door manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Apply today to learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors!